Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Comprehensive tour of Rio de Janeiro highlights in a single day
- Learn about the city's must-see attractions through a guide's commentary
- Transportation in between makes efficient use of your time
- All entrance fees and gondola ride on Sugar Loaf included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
For those who is staying in barra da Tijuca.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time will be advised the night before the tour
- Infant rates (0-4 years) dont apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Be aware: During the Carnival time , some streets are blocked and it will not be possible to visit all the attractions. But we guarantee the Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer for shure.
- If tou are vegetarian or any specific diet let us know.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brazil Trip Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour Highlights of Rio de Janeiro.
- "You can benefit this tour by saving time visiting most attractions in Rio." See review