- Entrance ticket to Ginga Tropical Show
- Performance of authentic Brazilian music and dance styles, including samba, bossa nova and lambada
- Experience the vitality of Carnival with dancers, festive costumes and live drumming
- Enjoy traditional dances and see reenactments of folklore and rituals from various regions of Brazil
- Talk with a knowledgeable guide about the role of the social dance hall in Rio's history
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Rio de Janeiro hotels
- Enjoy a Brazilian BBQ dinner prior to Ginga Show (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* Roundtrip transfer to/from most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon
* Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time
What To Expect
During the Ginga Tropical Show, you'll see dancers perform bossa nova, samba and a variety of other musical and dance styles found in Brazil. The cast of dancers and musicians will perform the dance of forró, the sultry lambada and athletic displays of capoeira. Learn through music and dance tales of folklore from the Amazon, the Pampas, Lapa, as well as the mystic rituals of Bahia. When dancers appear in outrageous Carnival costumes and shake their hips to the beat of the live drums, that can only mean one thing: it's time for you to get up and dance, too.
At the conclusion of the show, enjoy drop-off at your Rio hotel.
Optional Upgrade: Brazilian Barbecue Dinner Sit down for a delicious buffet dinner, including a variety of barbecued meats, local specialties, seafood, and salads. Dessert and drinks are available for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Minimum age of 6 years to participate in the Show
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ginga Tropical Show with Transportation and Optional Barbecue Dinner.