- See the city's highlights on this whistlestop tour of Rio
- See more and avoid getting lost with your guide by your side
- Focus on the tour, not transport, with return hotel transfers
- Your guide has back-up plans if the Corcovado summit is obscured by clouds
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from most hotels by the cost line of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. If your hotel is outside the pickup area contact local provider to know the best pick up location and pick up time. Please wait by the entrance door - lobby Daily Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remark: In case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we make an alternative stop at mirante Dona Marta (362m), generally less affected by cloudiness.
- Child rates apply provided they have ID and do not occupy a seat
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tour In Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our visits to the Christ and the Sugar Loaf were scheduled very early in the morning; therefore, we were able to avoid the long lines and big crowds." See review