- Visit Corcovado Mountain and get up-close to Christ the Redeemer - a must when in Rio!
- Ride the cog train or van up through Tijuca Rain Forest for spectacular city views (options with ticket included or excluded).
- Roundtrip transport from Rio de Janeiro hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time.
If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick up point.
What To Expect
You'll disembark at Cosme Velho station to take the cog train through the Tijuca Rain Forest or drive up to the Visitor Centre to board the van to the top.
When you reach the top, lace up your shoes and climb the 220 steps or opt for the easier route by riding the elevator. At the 2,300-foot (700-meter) summit, find yourself in the presence of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue. Listen as your guide explains the history of the statue, constructed in 1931 from concrete and sandstone and named one of the Seven Wonders of the World in 2007. The statue's armspan is 98 feet (30 meters,) and it stands 130 feet (39 meters) tall. Spend half an hour admiring the statue and taking photos of the panoramic views of Rio.
Return to your Rio hotel for drop-off after this 4-hour excursion.
Please note: This tour offers options with and without tickets included. Ensure you select your preference when booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Important: Please note the departure times for this tour vary by date with special departure times of 8:00am on Dec 24th and 31st 2019, February 22nd through 25th 2020, Dec 24th and 31st 2020, February 13th through 16th 2021
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Skip The Line to Christ Redeemer By Train with Maracanã Stadium.