- Conquer Corcovado Mountain, Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain in one day (options with tickets included or excluded).
- Board the cog train through lush Tijuca Rain Forest
- Admire the view of Rio's sprawling beaches from the top of Corcovado Mountain
- Spend up to an hour with your guide at Christ the Redeemer statue
- Lunch (if option selected) and roundtrip transport to Rio hotels included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then drive through downtown Rio and stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral. Then travel through Urca, the neighborhood where Sugar Loaf Mountain resides. Board the cable car up the mountain, making a stop for a scenic photo-op and views over Corcovado Mountain, the Rio-Niteroi Bridge and Guanabara Bay on the way. At the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain, pause to admire the expansive scenery, including the beaches of Niteroi, the Fortaleza Santa Cruz, and the famous Copacabana.
Enjoy the included lunch at a local restaurant before continuing on your marathon tour in the afternoon.
After lunch, you can either head for the Cosme de Velho station, where you'll hop on the cog train and ride through the Tijuca Rainforest to the top of Corcovado Mountain. Spend about 45 minutes at the top of the mountain, marveling at the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoying views out over Rio and its surroundings.
At the end of your comprehensive sightseeing tour in Rio, enjoy drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick-up at selected hotels in Barra da Tijuca available on request ($10.00 per person). Please contact the local provider to arrange this service
- Barbecue Lunch (Vegetarian options available) - On option with Lunch. If selecting an option without lunch, our guide will offer a variety of nearby suggestions that can fit any budget or taste!
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour does not operate on Carnival, Dec 24, 25 & 31 and January 1st.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat in case it’s hot
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "One Tip: Bring appropriate warm clothes, its cold up at Corcovado!." See review