4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to Selaron Steps
Hotel pick up and drop-off (Rio's South Zone selected hotels only)
Professional Tour Guide
Transportation between sights
Van Ticket to Christ Redeemer Statue Access
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Christ the Redeemer, Selaron Steps and Santa Teresa Half-day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Christ the Redeemer, Selaron Steps and Santa Teresa Half-day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Christ the Redeemer, Selaron Steps and Santa Teresa Half-day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Christ the Redeemer, Selaron Steps and Santa Teresa Half-day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2484P258
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMangaratibaRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Ilha GrandeNature and Wildlife - Ilha GrandeWalking Tours - Ilha GrandeHistorical Tours - Ilha GrandeHalf-day Tours - Ilha GrandeBus Tours - BúziosNature and Wildlife - BúziosWalking Tours - BúziosHistorical Tours - BúziosHalf-day Tours - BúziosCategory
Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)FlamengoFlamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Santa Marta FavelaRio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Cosme VelhoSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Morro da UrcaSao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)UrcaMuseum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)