- At Sugar Loaf Mountain, get spectacular views of the sprawling city
- Pass several other landmarks such as Palácio Guanabara and Largo do Boticário
- Summit both Corcovado and Sugar Loaf mountains in the early morning to beat the crowds
- Travel through the Tijuca National Forest to get up close with the Christ the Redeemer statue
Departure & Return
Departure PointRio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Traveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not in the list please contact us. We will help you finding the nearest meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available twice a day: early in the morning or in the afternoon. Please choose the best time for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carioca Tropical Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour.