- Small-group tour tour of Rio's three most iconic landmarks
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Visit the Selaron Steps in Santa Teresa
- Go up to the Christ Redeemer Statue and enjoy an optional visit to Sugar Loaf
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms