3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
It isn’t difficult to understand why Brazilians love cachaça, a distilled liquor made from sugar cane juice and used as the base for caipirinhas and caipifrutas. This half-day tour gives you the opportunity to taste cachaça at two traditional bars in Rio's historical downtown, with a guide providing explanations that you might not otherwise learn.
- Half-day cachaça-tasting tour of Rio de Janeiro’s historical downtown
- Visiting local bars in Rio with a guide means you have easy access
- Guide provides informative commentary about Brazil’s national drink
- Hassle-free pickup from your centrally located hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up from Hotels located in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio.Tours Turismo LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68768P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeRio de JaneiroFood Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - Ilha GrandeFood Tours - BúziosCategory
Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Cosme VelhoRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)UrcaPedra da GaveaRuins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Morro da UrcaRodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Recreio dos Bandeirantes BeachSamba City (Cidade do Samba)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Praca Quinze de NovembroLa Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)