8 hours (Approx.)
See two of Rio’s most unmissable icons—Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer—on this full-day city tour, which includes a trip to the vibrant downtown district. Beat the traffic with a morning departure, and cruise between locations in a comfortable, private vehicle (door-to-door hotel or port pickup included). Guided tours include a tasty lunch stop at a local restaurant, where you can grab a meal on your own.
- A full-day tour of Rio’s biggest must-see sites: Sugarloaf Mountain and Christ the Redeemer
- Tick off two of the city’s most popular attractions on one double-duty day-trip—the ideal introduction
- Well-suited for cruise ship passengers or travelers short on time, the tour covers round-trip port or hotel transfers
- Skip the pre-planned menus and order whatever you’d like during the lunch break (meal not included)
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlways in your hotel, or if you come by ship, we start in the port.
We always start at 9:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RIO DONRAFATOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71506P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursRio de JaneiroHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Ilha GrandeHistorical Tours - BúziosCategory
Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Guanabara BaySao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)RocinhaNiteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Glória Marina (Marina da Glória)Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)Santa Marta FavelaCorcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Morro Dois IrmaosCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)