- Adventure to the islands of Angra dos Reis on a guided cruise
- Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch on board the boat
- Plunge into turquoise waters around Angro dos Reis for a relaxing swim
- Roundtrip hotel transfers from Rio de Janeiro included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
What To Expect
When you arrive in the picturesque town on the water, featuring architecture from the 1500s, board the schooner and set sail. Find a spot on the boat to relax and watch the idyllic tropical scenery glide by, including Angra dos Reis' almost 300 scattered islands.
During your cruise, make several stops where you can choose to swim, snorkel, or stay on the boat. Stop at the Ilha Cataguases (Cataguases Island), a gorgeous spot with white sand beaches and clear, blue-green water perfect for water activities. Continue sailing to Lagoa Azul (the Blue Lagoon), Praia de Freguesia de Santana (Freguesia de Santana Beach) on Ilha Grande and the pier on Piedade Island.
During the day of exploring, enjoy a buffet lunch of steak, fish, chicken, rice and beans onboard your schooner. After the around Angra dos Reis is finished, return to land and board your vehicle for transportation back to Rio and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All tour takes place in the boat, not in the city of Angra dos Reis.
- The Tour itinerary is subject to change due to maritime conditions
- The boat ride takes about 4.5 hours.
- Wear light clothing and swimwear. Do not forget to bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Diving mask and Snorkel available for rent - Approximated cost: 20,00 BRL
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer from Rio's south zone to Angra dos Reis takes around 2:30h (102 miles)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande Day Trip with Schooner Cruise and Lunch.