3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Rio at sunset from 1,200 feet (356 meters) above sea level from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain. Choose to travel to the summit by cable car or on foot - if you’d prefer to take a scenic hike to the top. Then sit back and watch the city lights twinkle on as the sun drops into the ocean. See panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro bathed in the golden glow of sunset and leave all of the hassles and logistics of driving and navigating to your private guide.
- See the Rio de Janeiro skyline at sunset on a private 3-hour tour of Sugarloaf
- Reach Sugarloaf’s summit by cable car or on foot if you would rather hike
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide and flexibility on a private tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation form Rio’s South Zone and Downtown
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide service;
Transportation on a private car;
Tolls and parking fees;
Customer’s admission ticket to Sugarloaf Mountain;
Meals or drinks (if any)
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from your hotel or rental apartment in Rio. Please make sure to enter your hotel name. In case of a rental apartment or unlisted hotel please enter the full street address. Places we will drive by on the way to the first attraction will depend on your hotel location. Hotel pickup in this tour is restricted to the South Zone of Rio and Downtown. (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Gloria and Centro neighborhoods); Airport pickup and drop-off in this tour is restricted to the SDU airport only.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour is conducted in an air-conditioned vehicle driven by your tour guide.
- Your admission tickets for the attractions visited on the tour and any meals or drinks ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Admission fee will be paid directly at the attraction.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Estimated local cash needed BRL 116.00 per person
- Attraction price is subject to changes without prior notice.
- All major credit cards are accepted at Sugarloaf.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luis Darin Tour Guide In Rio
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset At Sugarloaf. 3 ½ Hours Tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset At Sugarloaf. 3 ½ Hours Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset At Sugarloaf. 3 ½ Hours Tour.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset At Sugarloaf. 3 ½ Hours Tour.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset At Sugarloaf. 3 ½ Hours Tour.
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Angra Dos ReisPaineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Imperial MuseumRio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)FlamengoLa Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Praca Quinze de NovembroFlamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)