2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Rimini with your own private guide, and discover the places that tourists rarely see. On a walking tour of the city, you’ll head into Rimini’s historic heart. Piece together the city’s Roman history, stroll through a piazza where the 1973 'Amarcord' movie was filmed, and visit the historic fisherman village of San Giuliano. You’ll hear all the local history as you go.
- Walking tour of downtown Rimini with a private guide
- Stroll past the Arch of Augustus and hear tales of Federico Fellini
- See the Surgeon’s House with its collection of Roman medical instruments
- Explore the tangle of streets that make up Vecchia Pescheria
- Cross a centuries-old bridge to the village of San Giuliano
- Enjoy an itinerary that’s tailored to your interests by your own guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCONFAPPI PROVINCIA DI RIMINI, Corso d'Augusto, 118, 47921 Rimini RN, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39613P114
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRiminiCity Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFull-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaCity Tours - RavennaWalking Tours - RavennaHistorical Tours - RavennaFull-day Tours - RavennaCity Tours - ArezzoWalking Tours - ArezzoHistorical Tours - ArezzoFull-day Tours - ArezzoCategory