- Walking tour: experience Riga Central Market like a local
- Sample delicious Latvian foods and regional specialties
- Local guide: receive recommendations on where and what to eat in the city
- Choice of private or small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
For public tours please wait outside Vecpilsetas 12 on the corner of Vecpilsetas and Kaleju Streets, that is in Old Riga. You will recognize the guide by the badge she or he will be wearing. Pick-up is only offered for private groups, please contact us by email and send us the pick-up location..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all weather conditions (covered market)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please eat only light meal before as this activity is also suitable as lunch
- You will have a chance to taste 8 - 10 different traditional food samples that most people find delicious. Usually after this tour people feel like they've had a lunch. We do not recommend this activity for people who are very picky with the food.
- For public tours please arrive 5 minutes before departure. We respect those who arrive in time and always start in time, so if you are not there when the activity starts the group will leave without you and you will loose your place on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raami Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff