Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour walking tour of Riga Old Town and art nouveau district with a professional guide
- Explore the pretty Old Town with its cobbled lanes and pastel-painted houses
- See top Riga attractions such as Town Hall Square, the House of the Blackheads and more
- Visit the Art Nouveau Museum to learn about this artistic, early 20th-century architectural school
- Discover some of Riga’s greatest examples of art nouveau, including the buildings of Albert Street and Opera House
- Learn about Riga’s medieval history and why it later embraced the art nouveau style
- Popular choice with families and all ages
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff