5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
Pick-up from hotel by comfortable a/c bus appropriate for the group size
Guided walking City center tour
Drop-off at the hotel (if you wish you may remain in the city and come back by taxi)
Admission to Art Nuveau Museum (will be substituted by the Dome Church visit on Mondays)
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Lunch or snacks
Camera pass where applicable
Donations at Ghetto and Holocaust museum & Occupation Museum
Other languages are available on request. A surcharge might apply. Please inquire with our managers.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- NOT suitable for people with limited walking ability and wheelchair users.
- Children under 12 MUST have their OWN car seat or booster seat in order to participate on the tour. UVisitRussia does not provide car seats/booster seats.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Heritage of Riga Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jewish Heritage of Riga Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Heritage of Riga Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Heritage of Riga Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Heritage of Riga Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRigaBus Tours - VilniusArchitecture Tours - VilniusWalking Tours - VilniusHistorical Tours - VilniusHalf-day Tours - VilniusBus Tours - TallinnArchitecture Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - KaliningradArchitecture Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradCategory