Departure & Return
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Palace of the Grand Master. It can be reached either from the west via the D'Amboise gate, or from the Arnaldo gate or the Freedom gate and going up Ippoton (Knights) Street.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- App not compatible with Windows phones
- Most travelers can participate
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas