3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set sail on a scenic late afternoon cruise from Mandraki port and experience Rhodes from the water at dusk. Take a final swim of the day while anchored at Kallithea Springs, then watch the setting sun and see the stars come out. This romantic, budget-friendly outing includes live music, a buffet dinner with Greek specialties cooked on board, and a refreshing drink, including cold beer, white wine, or rosé.
- Set sail on a sightseeing dinner cruise and watch the sun set from the water
- Take a late afternoon swim in the Aegean Sea at Kallithea Springs
- Enjoy a romantic and budget-friendly evening outing in Rhodes
- Eat a Greek dinner buffet served with choice of wine, beer, or refreshments
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Mandraki Port Opposite of the Bank of Greece, Rodos 851 31, Greece
Mandraki port Opposite the Bank of Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Summer Sun Sailing IKE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Romantika 3-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Romantika 3-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Romantika 3-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing." See review
Product code: 63761P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Romantika 3-Hour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRhodesDining Experiences - DodecaneseSunset Cruises - DodecaneseWater Tours - DodecaneseDinner Cruises - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseDining Experiences - MarmarisSunset Cruises - MarmarisWater Tours - MarmarisDinner Cruises - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisDining Experiences - SarigermeSunset Cruises - SarigermeWater Tours - SarigermeDinner Cruises - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Symi IslandAncient KamirosTsambika BeachPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumProfitis IliasArchaeological Museum of RhodesAfandou BeachMandraki HarbourFilerimos HillWaterpark RhodesSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Anthony Quinn BayKritinia CastleRhodes Wine CountryMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Throne of HeliosNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Bee Museum