8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional guide for the archaelogical sites is available upon request at an extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointRhodes, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum child age: 5 years and over (younger children may also join the holiday, but may not be able to participate in all of the activities)
- May be operated by an English and French-lingual guide. Also available in more languages upon request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- When lunch or dinner are included in the itinerary: L/D with local dishes (such as greek salad, feta cheese, eggplant salad, meat balls, stuffed vine leaves (“dolmadakia”), chickpeas pies (“pittaroudia”), tzatziki, fresh fried potatoes, zucchini balls, made by greek olive oil)
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required (1 adult + 1 child or 2 adults)
- Not recommended for persons with mobility limitations
- Passport name, number, expiry date and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Sportswear, sunscreens, hats and a camera to keep the moments vivid! Do not forget your swim suit!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RhodeTrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rhodes Family Adventure Week?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rhodes Family Adventure Week?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rhodes Family Adventure Week?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rhodes Family Adventure Week?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodes4WD Tours - DodecaneseSporting Events - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseNature and Wildlife - DodecaneseMulti-day Tours - DodecaneseExtreme - DodecaneseWalking Tours - Dodecanese4WD Tours - MarmarisSporting Events - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisNature and Wildlife - MarmarisMulti-day Tours - MarmarisExtreme - MarmarisWalking Tours - Marmaris4WD Tours - SarigermeSporting Events - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeNature and Wildlife - SarigermeMulti-day Tours - SarigermeExtreme - SarigermeWalking Tours - SarigermeCategory
Mandraki HarbourRhodes Wine CountryKritinia CastleAfandou BeachProfitis IliasArchaeological Museum of RhodesMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumBee MuseumAncient KamirosTsambika BeachNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Seven Springs (Epta Piges)Filerimos HillThrone of HeliosAquarium of RhodesPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesWaterpark RhodesSymi Island