Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Acropolis of Rhodes Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
131 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver
Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or hotel
Bottle of water
Licensed tour guide according to your selection
Meals & personal expeness
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up form your Hotel or Cruise Ship
- Parking Port of Rhodes, Akti Sachtouri 30, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Without Licensed tour guide
4/2/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
With Licnesed tour guide
6/15/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours Greece
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Rhodes, Acropolis, Master Palace of Knights & Old Town of Rhodes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Rhodes, Acropolis, Master Palace of Knights & Old Town of Rhodes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Rhodes, Acropolis, Master Palace of Knights & Old Town of Rhodes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 116168P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRhodesShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHistorical Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Ancient KamirosFilerimos HillBee MuseumProfitis IliasMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Archaeological Museum of RhodesSymi IslandMandraki HarbourAfandou BeachWaterpark RhodesThrone of HeliosTsambika BeachKritinia CastleAnthony Quinn BayPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumRhodes Wine CountryNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)