Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tour is of a general interest and suitable for all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in Kallithea and Filerimos - the vehicle stops in front of the entrance to the sights
- Comfortable walking shoes are necessary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is a possibility to swim in Kallithea, take a beach towel & swimsuit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manos Going
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands