Wonders of Iceland & Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Combine pre-booked admission tickets to the Perlan’s Wonders of Iceland exhibition with a planetarium show on the elusive, green dancing lights of the Aurora Borealis. Walk through a reconstructed Ice Cave, learn about Iceland’s glaciers in an interactive display, and see a replica of a bird cliff. Then, sit back and relax as you embark on a multimedia Northern Lights journey.
- Combo admission tickets to Wonders of Iceland and Northern Lights Planetarium Show
- Save time with pre-booked entry to two stunning, science-filled exhibits
- Learn about Iceland’s unique topography, from icy glaciers to piping hot volcanoes
- Experience an acclaimed collaboration of the country’s top artists and technologists
Entrance to the Wonders of Iceland exhibition
Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show
Access to Perlan's 360° Observation Deck
No transfer included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerlan, Varmahlid 1 Oskjuhlid, Reykjavik 105 Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Perlan Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonders of Iceland & Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Wonders of Iceland & Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonders of Iceland & Áróra - Northern Lights Planetarium Show?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great way to start your visit to Iceland." See review
Product code: 57722P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingReykjavikAttractions & Museums - VikMuseum Tickets & Passes - VikAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - AkureyriMuseum Tickets & Passes - AkureyriCategory
HveragerdiReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSaga MuseumSilfra FissureSeljalandsfossLangjökullSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Faxaflói BayViking WorldThrihnukagigur VolcanoStrokkurThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Vatnajokull National ParkSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalSun Voyager (Solfar)Videy IslandLandmannalaugar