- Full-day tour of South Iceland from Reykjavik
- Marvel over the icy landscapes of the Sólheimajökull and Mýrdalsjökull glaciers
- Walk along the black-sand beaches of Vik
- Visit the Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear a waterproof coat and you'll be fine) and the famous black sand beaches and rock formations in the cliffs AND GLACIERS!" See review
- "Far safer on a large coach than hiring a car it was pretty windy but was told this is the norm here Thanks also to Magic our coach driver." See review
- "You gotta try this if you have limited time in Iceland so it is not wasted." See review