South Shore and Eyjafjallajökull Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy a full-day 4WD tour to the Eyjafjallajökull volcano and south coast of Iceland. Depart early to head to the Gígjökull glacier outlet, which flows from the Eyjafjallajökull volcano. In 2010, the volcano erupted forcefully, halting air travel across Europe for one week. Continue to Seljalandsfoss Falls, a spectacular waterfall where you can take a short walk behind the cascade for amazing views. Then zip over to the coast for more off–road fun on black–sand beaches, and visit Skógafoss waterfall on the return drive to Reykjavik.
- Full-day 4WD tour to southern coast and Eyjafjallajökull volcano, from Reykjavik
- Learn about the Eyjafjallajökull volcano during a stop at the outlet glacier of Gígjökull
- See stunning waterfalls including Seljalandsfoss Falls and Skógafoss Falls
- Walk behind the curtain of water at Seljalandsfoss Falls
- Hang on as the professional driver goes off–road on the black sands of the southern coast
- Travel in a sturdy 4WD-vehicle that allows access to places where regular cars cannot go
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that Activity Iceland offers pick-up service from authorized pickup points in Reykjavik downtown area. We can unfortunately not offer pick-up service from Airbnb or private apartments, nor Keflavik Airport for our tours. If your pick-up location is not on our pick up list in the booking form then we kindly ask you to locate the closest pick-up point to your accommodation. It might take up to 30 min for our guides to reach your pick-up point, so please wait patiently for us to arrive. As much as possible be prepared and ready to go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code: Reccommending hiking shoes, rain gear and over all warm clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Activity Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Shore and Eyjafjallajökull Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Shore and Eyjafjallajökull Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Shore and Eyjafjallajökull Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Shore and Eyjafjallajökull Super Jeep Tour from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 23566P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikExtreme - VikFull-day Tours - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - AkureyriSporting Events - AkureyriExtreme - AkureyriFull-day Tours - AkureyriCategory
Thingvellir National ParkVolcano HouseStrokkurLangjökullReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Whales of IcelandReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverSnaefellsjokull National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Reykjanes PeninsulaLaugardalurAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Skogar MuseumNational Gallery of IcelandVatnajokull National ParkSeljalandsfossBessastadirEyjafjallajökull VolcanoSkaftafell National Park