6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Iceland by seeing the top sites of Reykjavík and visiting the Blue Lagoon in a day. After a convenient pickup from your accommodation, travel with ease between dispersed sites in a comfortable vehicle. A guide makes sure you get the most out of your trip with fascinating commentary about the history of Reykjavík. Also avoid long lines by having tickets to the healing geothermal spa area of the Blue Lagoon included.
- See Reykjavík highlights and the Blue Lagoon in a day
- No need to plan transport—round-trip transfers are included
- Avoid long lines—tickets to the Blue Lagoon are included
- Enjoy fascinating guided commentary about historical Reykjavík
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour of Downtown and Historical Reykjavík
Comfort ticket to the Blue Lagoon included; entrance, towel, 1 complimentary drink and silica mask
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed here, please let us know where you are staying so that we can arrange a pick up!
If you are staying at a hotel in downtown Reykjavík; The hotels do have a pick up place at certain bus stops, because they are not reachable by bus. Please let us know where you are staying and we can tell you which bus stop we can meet you!
BUS STOP 1
Captain Reykjavík Ránargata
Centrum Hotel Reykjavík
City Center Hotel
Downtown Hostel Reykjavík
Embassy Luxury Apartments
Kvosin Downtown Hotel
Ocean Comfort Apartments
Reykjavik Harbour Apartments
Three Sisters Guesthouse
BUS STOP 2
Castle House Luxury Apartments
Central Guesthouse (Flying Viking)
BUS STOP 3
1919 Hotel Radisson Blu
Borg Hotel Reykjavik
Konsulat Hotel Reykjavík
BUS STOP 4 - CLOSED
BUS STOP 5
BUS STOP 6
41 – A Townhouse Hotel
Apartment K Hverfisgata 14
Apartment K Hverfisgata 37
Apartment K Ingólfsstræti 1a
Apartment K Laugavegur 46
Apartment K Lindargata 60
Apartment K Þingholtsstræti 2-4
Canopy by Hilton
Home Luxury Apartments
Ion City Hotel
Reykjavík4you Apartments Bergstaðastraeti
Reykjavík Residence Hotel Reykjavík
Room With a View Hotel
BUS STOP 7 - CLOSED
BUS STOP 8
Captain Reykjavík Bergstaðastraeti
Eric the Red Guesthouse
Leifur Eiríksson Hótel
REY Apartments Sunna Guesthouse
BUS STOP 9
Heida’s Home Skuggi Hotel
BUS STOP 10
100 Iceland Hotel
4th Floor Hotel
Alda Hotel Reykjavík
Reykjavik4you Apartments Laugavegur
Stay Apartments Laugavegur
BUS STOP 11
House of Publishers
I Sleep Reykjavík
Reykjavík Hostel Village
Stay Apartments Grettisgata
BUS STOP 12
BUS STOP 13
BUS STOP 14
- Port of Reykjavík, Skarfabakki
- Old Harbour, Miðbakki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide us with your accommodations address if being picked up there
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelling Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Sightseeing (BL admission included)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Sightseeing (BL admission included)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Sightseeing (BL admission included)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Sightseeing (BL admission included)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Sightseeing (BL admission included)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikEco Tours - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellEco Tours - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandEco Tours - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
National Museum of IcelandHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)LaugardalurVatnajokull National ParkEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)The Pearl (Perlan)Videy IslandLangjökullSkaftafell National ParkSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)HveragerdiLandmannalaugarSilfra FissureHofdi HouseStrokkurFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHafnarfjordurHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Viking World