- 2-hour private sightseeing tour of Reykjavik
- Admire landmarks like Hallgrimskirkja church, the Althing parliament, and city hall
- Choose to visit Arbaer Open Air Museum, Laugardalur's thermal pools or the botanic gardens
- Ideal introduction to Reykjavik for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Private tour is customized to your interests and includes round-trip transport from your hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your itinerary is yours to personalize as you wish, so you could choose to explore the waterfront sights like the Sun Voyager sculpture and the Harpa concert hall, or visit nearby Laugardalur, known for its parks, botanic gardens and thermal pools. Alternatively, tour the city’s cultural sites and spot the National Museum of Iceland, the Árbæjarsafn Folk Museum and Sigurjón Ólafsson Museum.
End your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please contact the local operator directly after booking to confirm your exact timing
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Hire Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms