3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover top attractions in the Icelandic capital on this 3 hour sightseeing shore excursion by minibus.Travel through Reykjavik by air-conditioned coach with your guide and admire many of the sites for which the city is famous. Visit the presidential residence at Bessastaðir. Stop in the town of Hafnarfjörður on route to the Perlan building. Head to Hofdi House and Hallgrímskirkja, Reykjavik’s iconic cathedral. Stroll through the Old Town, home to the Icelandic parliament the Town Hall. Finish your tour at the sports and recreation center in Laugardalur, then return to port.
- Reykjavik sightseeing shore excursion
- See the major sights on a short city tour
- Visit top attractions like Bessastadir, Perlan restaurant, Hofdi House and Laugardalur
- Free port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minibus
Port/hotel pickup and drop-off
Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Food and drinks
Admission to exhibitions and museums
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is offered from cruiseports and hotels in the Reykjavik area for no extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour by Minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour by Minibus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour by Minibus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Reykjavik Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Sun Voyager (Solfar)LaugardalurFaxaflói BayThingvellir National ParkSkógafossWhales of IcelandReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHafnarfjordurVidey IslandBessastadirVolcano HouseHofdi HouseSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverNational Museum of IcelandSaga MuseumÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)