2 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Sightseeing, especially in a pricey country such as Iceland, can get expensive. Entrance fees to attractions can quickly add up. Take the sting out of your visit to Reykjavík with the City Card: for 48 hours you'll enjoy free admission to top attractions, as well as other perks such as free transportation and discounts at restaurants.
- Save money with a 48-hour Reykjavík City Card
- Enjoy free admission to top attractions around the city
- Free use of public bus and free ferry ride to Viðey
- Get discounts on restaurants, entertainment, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Use of public bus transport
Free entry to Reykjavík
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Museum of Iceland, Sudurgata 41, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Ticket Redemption Points
Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Árbær Open Air Museum, 4, 110, Kistuhylur, Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Art Museum Kjarvalsstaðir, Flókagata 24, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
Borgartún 12, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Reykjavik
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reykjavik City Card 48-hour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik City Card 48-hour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik City Card 48-hour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik City Card 48-hour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikNature and Wildlife - VikZoo Tickets & Passes - VikAttractions & Museums - VikMuseum Tickets & Passes - VikNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellZoo Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - South IcelandZoo Tickets & Passes - South IcelandAttractions & Museums - South IcelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IcelandCategory
SkógafossSeljalandsfossSkaftafell National ParkVolcano HouseHveragerdiLaugardalurReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverNational Gallery of IcelandAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Videy IslandThe Pearl (Perlan)BessastadirThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoSnaefellsjokull National ParkFaxaflói BayLandmannalaugarSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalLangjökullSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)