- Discover Reykjavik with a local guide to lead the way
- A private tour enables the guide to shape the tour to suit your interests
- Learn your way around the city without worrying about getting lost
- A walking tour enables you to slow down and see things you would otherwise miss
Departure & Return
We meet up by the two stone pillars at Ingólfur Square in old town Reykjavik.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff