- Golden Circle day trip just for your group
- See all the important landmarks and highlights in southwest Iceland with a private guide
- Private round-trip transportation from your Reykjavik accommodations
- All entrance tickets are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The typical itinerary includes all the major highlights and attractions in southwest Iceland, known as the Golden Circle. Drive through the Thingvellir National Park, site of the world's first democratic parliament during Viking times. Stop at Geysir, the origin of the term 'geyser' in English, and the often-erupting Strokkur. Strokkur erupts every few minutes, ensuring a great photo op of the bright blue spray.
Visit Gullfoss, the most famous of Iceland's many impressive waterfalls, and return to Reykjavík through Skálholt, the site of the country's first Episcopal See, dating from 1056.
Stop at the Fridheimar greenhouse for a delicious restaurant lunch (not included) and conclude the day at the Kerid Crater, for the possibility to walk around the dead volcano.
Your private tour concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint, which can be organized prior to pickup
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Hire Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a first class tour and so nice to see all the sights at a reasonable price and not have to sit on a bus." See review