Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Golden Circle tour from Reykjavik
- See all the sites of the Golden Circle and enjoy additional local stops along the way
- Travel in a small-group for a more personal experience
- Taste delicious local farm foods at Fridheimar Farm
- Visit Kerid the volcanic crater lake
- Enjoy complimentary wifi on board the minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
The first stop is Kerid, a crater lake filled with milky blue water that cascades down black and red rocks.
Then, stop at Efstidalur farm to sample Icelandic delicacies and learn about traditional agricultural practices.
Continue on to Geysir and Strokkur, whose boiling mud pits and erupting geysers create an incredible sight.
See, too, the colossal Gulfoss Waterfall, whose powerful torrents of water plunge into a deep crevasse 105 feet (32 meters) below.
The final stop is Thingvellir National Park, where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates collide. Marvel at vast landscapes littered with rock formations and geysers before embarking your vehicle and arriving back in Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A note to advise that the gift shop here is fantastic - has everything you might want to buy from Iceland, so make sure you purchase BEFORE going down the steps, as you don't get a chance afterwards." See review
- "There is limited time at each site so if you need to take more time at each site, I would recommend taking individual tours to each site." See review