Keflavik International Airport Private Taxi Transfer
Price varies by group size
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
When leaving from Reykjavik you will be picked up from your hotel or accommodation. On your arrival, the driver waits in the airport/seaport arrival hall with your name on the signboard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized prior pickup
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Driver waits for maximum 45 minutes after your flights arrival.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Hire Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Keflavik International Airport Private Taxi Transfer.