Are you interested in?
Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon Tours
69 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
307 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
753 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travel to the magnificent Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon and around the South Coast of Iceland on a full-day tour from Reykjavik. Have the option to upgrade to include a boat tour of the lagoon to see the icebergs up close. You can also take a walk on the black sands of Reynisfjara beach, hike around the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, and Dyrhoaley. Travel in a private vehicle with your own private guide who provides informative commentary as you spend a day in this breathtaking landscape.
- Private full-day tour to Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon from Reykjavik
- Discover the stunning natural beauty of the South Coast of Iceland
- See icebergs in striking shades of blue in the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon
- Take an optional boat tour in Jokulsarlon (additional expense)
- Walk on trails at the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls
- Get photo ops at Skaftafell National park and Reynisfjara beach
- Includes transportation by private jeep, private guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik
Private tour for your party
Food and drinks
Boat tour at glacier lagoon is optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Iceland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glacier Lagoon & South Coast. Private Day Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Glacier Lagoon & South Coast. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glacier Lagoon & South Coast. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glacier Lagoon & South Coast. Private Day Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19155P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - Vik4WD Tours - VikBus Tours - VikSporting Events - VikExtreme - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - Skaftafell4WD Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South Iceland4WD Tours - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Saga MuseumFaxaflói BaySecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverHafnarfjordurLandmannalaugarSkaftafell National ParkLaugardalurSun Voyager (Solfar)Silfra FissureVatnajokull National ParkLangjökullNational Museum of IcelandViking WorldThe Pearl (Perlan)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsVolcano HouseWhales of Iceland