- Spend two days exploring sites that many tour groups rush through in one day
- Small-group tour offers a more personal experience
- Includes overnight accommodation at the foot of Vatnajökull National Park
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups start at 08:30am. Please be at your designated pick up point at this time in case your pick up is the first one of the morning. We pick up from the designated tourist bus pick up points in downtown Reykjavik, and certain hotels where it is permissible to drive a mini bus and pick up from. If you are in downtown Reykjavik we will likely need to use one of these pick up points. Please enter your hotel information by choosing My Hotel is Not Listed and then entering the hotel details in. We will then assign your nearest pick up point and inform you of this.
- Skarfabakki Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Waterproof clothing required (no denim on the glacier).
- Pickup from designated pick-up points at departure time (08:30am).
- Please keep luggage you bring along on two day tour to a minimum.
- We have to pick up from designated pickup point around Reykjavik. Restrictions imposed by the City of Reykjavik mean that we cannot pick up from certain hotels or AirBnB addresses, rather nearby designated bus pickup points. Please contact us to inform us of where you are staying and we will inform you of nearest pickup point.
- Pickup commences at 08:30am from designated bus pick up points
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon 2 Day Tour | Glacier Hike & Entire South Coast.
- "The tour includes a relatively small number of people, so the attention to each participants is very sufficient." See review