Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Combine northern lights spotting with a visit to the Imagine Peace Tower
- Enhanced opportunities to see the northern lights from offshore
- Perfect your aurora photography with tips from your guide
- Keep warm with hot chocolate and a cozy seating area
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Old Harbour in Reykjavík. Follow the red flags to our office and boats.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend wearing good sturdy footwear and warm clothing including; thermals, hat, scarf and gloves.
- The tour is weather dependent, so if the weather is too rough we might have to cancel the tour. Please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and unpredictable, so remember to bring patience and optimism with you.
- Not recommended for travellers that have difficulties walking.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elding Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.