10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve got limited time in Iceland, and want to see the best of the Golden Circle and go snorkeling too, this tour is a great choice. You’ll save time organizing how to get between sites and leave te logistics to your guides as you visit many Iceland highlights in a day including Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir. With snorkeling at one of the world's top spots in Silfra.
- Save time—see Geysir and Gullfoss in a day
- Snorkeling gear rental and guided Silfra snorkeling trip included
- See the Golden Circle’s top sites, such as Thingvellir National Park
- No navigation worries—round-trip transportation is included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Guide
Guided snorkeling tour in Silfra Fissure
Free GoPro photos from the tour (underwater and out of the water)
Small-groups & personal experience
Certified PADI dive / Dive-master Guide for Snorkeling Tour
Drysuit and other snorkeling equipment that will keep you warm and dry
Hot drinks and cookies after snorkeling
Wi-Fi and Icelandic music in Mini-Bus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Have read, signed, and followed directions on the Snorkeling Silfra Medical Statement Form (www.trollaferdir.is/Medical). You can sign the form at the meeting location.
- Be comfortable in water and be able to swim.
- Communicate in English at the time of the tour.
- Be physically fit.
- Not be pregnant.
- You must be ready to wear a tight and constricting dry suit to protect your body from the cold.
- You must be a minimum of 150 cm and a maximum of 200 cm in height and weigh between 45 and 120 kilos along with being physically fit.
- - You must be a maximum of 69 years of age to participate in this tour. If you are over 60 years of age, you need a medical waiver, available on page 2 of the Medical Statement.
- You must be a minimum of 12 years of age to participate in this tour. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian booked on the same tour.
- If you are over 45 and partake/have partaken in pipe smoking or heavy alcohol intake, you need a medical waiver.
- Please note that should you have any neurological, circulatory or respiratory problems or underlying diseases, battled any illnesses or have any physical problems you might have to turn in a physicians allowance to participate in this tour.
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle & Snorkeling in Silfra From Reykjavík with Free Photos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle & Snorkeling in Silfra From Reykjavík with Free Photos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please can you send pics as promised we would get same day but now day two is over and no pics" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle & Snorkeling in Silfra From Reykjavík with Free Photos
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikSnorkeling - VikSnorkeling - SkaftafellSnorkeling - South IcelandCategory
National Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & Tickets