9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the beautiful Golden Circle and still have time left over to soak in the world-famous Blue Lagoon with this tour from Reykjavik. Your guide will take you to spots such as the UNESCO-recognized Thingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss Waterfall, and Geysir Hot Spring Area, with a huge geyser that erupts every 15 minutes. You'll wrap up your trip with a visit to the Blue Lagoon where you'll be able to stay as long as you want before returning by bus to Reykjavik.
- Visit many of Iceland's top attractions in just one day
- Small group sizes limited to 19 people
- An English-speaking guide will lead the way
- Flexible return time from the Blue Lagoon at the end of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up from Reykjavik
Golden Circle Tour in a minibus
English speaking tour guide
Free WiFi on board your bus
Bus transfer to the Blue Lagoon with return
Blue Lagoon Admission
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 – Rauðarárstígur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata (on the corner of Klapparstígur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is NOT included in the price. It is one the most popular activities to do in Iceland and frequently sells out, so be sure to book far in advance. The admission fee can be booked at Blue Lagoon's website. Be sure to do this before taking part in this tour package and book the entry in for 8 PM (20:00).
- You will receive a flexible bus ticket for return transport, which departs at 8:15 / 9:15 / 10:15 or 11:15.PM.
- What to bring: Warm layers, a weatherproof top layer, headwear, gloves, scarves and hiking or sturdy shoes. Swimwear for Blue Lagoon.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Small Group Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Small Group Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Small Group Day Trip from Reykjavik?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skogar MuseumViking WorldBessastadirVidey IslandStrokkurÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Whales of IcelandVolcano HouseAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Hofdi HouseMt. EsjaSun Voyager (Solfar)HafnarfjordurReykjanes PeninsulaLaugardalurHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Vatnajokull National ParkThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Snaefellsjokull National Park