Explore our promoted experiences
- Reach the far-flung sites of Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, and the Thingvellir Valley in comfort
- Free time to explore each site on foot with your guide
- Relax on route between the sites and soak up the countryside scenery
- Includes entry fees and round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Aurora Reykjavik Museum. The museum opens 30 minutes prior to departure time. There you can enjoy some refreshments and have access to toilets prior to departure.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY GeoIceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands