- Discover Iceland's Golden Circle on a comprehensive tour
- Explore Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Hot Springs, and Gulfoss
- Learn about Iceland's geologic history from your guide
- National park fees are included
Departure & Return
The tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In Thingvellir National Park (Þingvellir), see the fields of verdant moss and the gash in the earth where the Eurasian and American tectonic plates are pulling apart. Learn about this UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to the world's oldest existing parliament, founded by the Vikings.
Stop at the Geysir geothermal area, home to the Strokkur geyser, which erupts with a 98-foot (30-meter) column of boiling water every 4 to 8 minutes. Continue to Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most impressive waterfalls, where the Hvítá River cascades over three precipices into a 105-foot (32-meter) crevasse.
Conclude the tour at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Audio-guide languages available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms