Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-hour bird watching boat tour
- See Puffins and seabirds in Faxaflói Bay
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Our ticket office is conveniently located at the Old Harbour in downtown Reykjavík. Right at the corner of the harbour across the street from a variety of shops and restaurants.
What To Expect
Watch for some of the 30,000 puffins that nest off the coast of Reykjavík, along with the flightless great auk, and gannets, the largest seabird in the North Atlantic. Throughout the tour, the guide and captain will share facts and stories about Iceland’s puffins, Faxaflói Bay, and any wildlife you spot along the way. This tour concludes back at the Old Harbor, close to the city’s attractions, restaurants, and sights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum height is 140 cm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whale Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands