7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
6 Nights in Hotel
All Sightseeings & transfers by coach
Hotel Pickup & Drop
Snæfellsnes National Park
Golden Circle Tour - Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir
Hop On Hop of Reykjavik City Tour
VISA & Insurance
Items of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure.
Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
The bus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Busses are located right outside the terminal building.
If you are arriving late at night or your flight is delayed, don't worry, there will be a bus waiting for you
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARAGO TRAVELS
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Iceland | Coach Tour: 6 Nights - 7 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Iceland | Coach Tour: 6 Nights - 7 Days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Iceland | Coach Tour: 6 Nights - 7 Days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportReykjavikHop on Hop Off - VikBus Tours - VikAirport & Hotel Transfers - VikMulti-day Tours - VikHop on Hop Off - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellAirport & Hotel Transfers - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellHop on Hop Off - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandAirport & Hotel Transfers - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Reykjanes PeninsulaHofdi HouseThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)HafnarfjordurStrokkurHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Viking WorldEyjafjallajökull VolcanoFimmvörðuháls VolcanoThrihnukagigur VolcanoSkógafossHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)LandmannalaugarReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverMt. EsjaSaga MuseumFaxaflói BayÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Skaftafell National ParkAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)