1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
On this relaxing, half-day tour package, you’ll head by transfer to the healing, geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon. Soak at your leisure in the milky blue, mineral-rich outdoor spa with premium admission tickets, which include a towel, bathrobe, slippers, and complimentary beverage, plus a silica or algae face mask.
- Premium admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon with round-trip transfers
- Relax with door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your hotel, airport, or cruise port
- Unwind before or after your trip, or pamper yourself during a long layover
- Enjoy additional masks, beverages, or meals at your own cost
Saved to wishlist!
Comfort Entrance (included towel, 1 beverage & Silica face mask)
Premium Entrance (included towel, bathrobe, slippers, one beverage, silica+mineral/algae mask)
Additional services at own request
Additional beverages at own request
Additional masks at own request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport pick up will be restricted for now due to current border and entry regulations. Please refer to covid.is for more information.
We pick up from all hotels/guesthouse/apartments/ports in Reykjavik. Due to local regulations, certain hotels/guesthouse/apartments do not allow for lobby pick-up. Guests will have to go to the nearest bus stop for the pick-up.
Please note that pick-up starts 90 minutes before ticket time.
Please kindly note that pick-up from Keflavik International Airport is only available at 08:30 and 16:30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lagoon Admission Including Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Lagoon Admission Including Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lagoon Admission Including Transfer
1 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandCategory
Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoFaxaflói BayHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)HveragerdiSkógafossSaga MuseumAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)HafnarfjordurVolcano HouseReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsNational Museum of IcelandSnaefellsjokull National ParkLaugardalurReykjanes PeninsulaSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalVatnajokull National ParkLangjökullÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Mt. EsjaThe Pearl (Perlan)