- Discover two of Iceland’s most popular experiences with this combo package
- Enjoy free extras at the Blue Lagoon including a silica mud mask and a drink
- Maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights on a guided tour
- Round-trip transfers from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon included
Departure & Return
Please be ready and waiting at the BSI bus terminal 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children aged 2 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms