45 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Skógarhlíð 10, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airport Direct
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City one way?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 63592P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportReykjanesReykjavikBus Services - VikAirport & Hotel Transfers - VikTransportation Services - VikBus Services - SkaftafellAirport & Hotel Transfers - SkaftafellTransportation Services - SkaftafellBus Services - South IcelandAirport & Hotel Transfers - South IcelandTransportation Services - South IcelandCategory
Mt. EsjaThrihnukagigur VolcanoHafnarfjordurHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)National Gallery of IcelandÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)HveragerdiStrokkurSilfra FissureThe Pearl (Perlan)LangjökullLandmannalaugarSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalVolcano HouseSaga MuseumVidey IslandFaxaflói BayEyjafjallajökull VolcanoWhales of Iceland