Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure PointBSI, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age limit is 14 years
- Please advise about any special dietary needs at the time of booking if required
- All huts are heated and access to showers is on the way (not the first night). The huts have dormitory with single and twin bunk beds, participants have to be prepared to share a bunk with other travelers from the group.
- Not all huts have electricity.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icelandic Mountain Guides
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Laugavegur and Fimmvorduhals Trek in Huts from Reykjavik.