Are you interested in?
- Explore many Ring Road highlights in 7 days, such as Thingvellir
- No need to book somewhere to stay—accommodation is included
- A small-group tour ensures the trip won’t be overcrowded
- Lots of activities included, such as Whale Watching and a Glacier Hike
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Reykjavik Skarfabakki cruise port
- Reykjavik Midbakki cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm and water/windproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes (if you do not have hiking shoes then we offer these for rent)
- This tour typically finishes in Reykjavik on Day 7 around 05:00pm
- IMPORTANT: It can happen that some activities are cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund if there is a price difference.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicetravel ehf
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 7 Day Guided Ring Road Tour - Explore the Circle of Iceland.