Explore our promoted experiences
- Take your time to thoroughly explore Iceland on a 7-day trip
- Includes six nights' accommodation with breakfast: No need to book your own
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and all transport included: Free Wi-Fi on board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- This options includes a shared hotel room. Please note that if you are a solo traveler and do not want to share a room with another person of the same gender then it is possible to upgrade to a single room for a small fee by contacting the operator directly after booking
- Warm layers, waterproof top layer, headwear, gloves, scarves and hiking shoes, camera, swimsuit and a towel. Strong hiking boots are essential for glacier hiking, we provide ice crampons for this activity, it is not possible to fit these to any other kind of footwear.
- The admission to Myvatn Nature Baths and the lava caving tour at Vatnshellir Cave are not included in the tour price but can be added as an extra by contacting the operator after booking.
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personal experience
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms