- Discover the best of Iceland on a 6-day tour from Reykjavik
- Stay connected with free Wi-Fi while you drive to each location
- Accommodation, daily breakfast, activities, and transport included
- A small group limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler you will be paired in a twin room with another participant of the same gender
- If you are a solo traveler and wish to have your own room then you can opt for a single room upgrade directly with the operator at an extra charge
- The operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and/or other conditions outside its control.
- Pick up is offered from authorized pick up points in Reykjavik. Contact the operator for further details.
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof clothing, headgear, gloves and hiking boots.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can also be rented from the operator for a small fee if you let them know in an advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Small-Group Adventure Tour Around Iceland from Reykjavik.