Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Slow down and take five days to fully explore the landscapes
- Includes four nights' accommodation with breakfast: No need to book your own
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please note that the order of the itinerary might change due to conditions in the areas
- The success of the Northern Lights is very weather dependent
- Ice caves are an ever-changing natural phenomena, the choice of which ice cave visited is made with your safety in mind
- What to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headgear and gloves
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personal experience
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler and would like to have your own room then please contact the operator directly after the booking is confirmed. Otherwise you will be paired up in a shared twin room with another person of the same gender.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms