- 3-hour ATV tour from Reykjavík
- Challenging ride is suitable for those with quad bike or ATV experience
- Summit three area mountaintops
- Ride deep into the Mosfellsbær Valley, accessible only by off-road vehicles
- All equipment provided
- Pickup and drop-off at Reykjavik hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Reykjavik City. You will need to send us your accommodation details in
Reykjavik City. If your hotel is at a no-pick-up zone. You will need to be assigned to a bus stop. You need to be ready at 09:00 or 13:00 - depending on what departure you book. The pick-up can take up to 30 min.
What To Expect
Hop on and zoom off into the wilderness that lies not far from the city limits. Cruise over lava fields and up two local mountains, Úlfarsfell and Hafrafell. Get panoramic views of the surrounding landscape from the peaks; be sure to bring your camera. Ride along the shores of Lake Hafravatn, then head even further afield to the foothills of Esja Mountain. Continue into the Mosfellsbær Valley, only accessible by off-road and all-terrain vehicles, where you'll summit a third mountaintop.
At the conclusion of your adventure, enjoy drop-off at your hotel back in Reykjavík.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 8 and up are only permitted to ride as passengers in the buggy car
- A full valid driver’s license is required to drive the ATVS
- A minimum of two adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Quads
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3hr Volcanic Springs ATV Adventure from Reykjavik.